Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'll be there Soon

Mom and Dad's first visit to said Eastern European Country is nearing its end (we hope). Once they get a court date and pass court, they've got to hop across the pond back to the U.S. to get me and Dad ready to go back as the official back-up parent/photographer/recorder for trip number two. In so many ways, in so many different emotions, I am beyond excited for this opportunity for some quality time with Dad and a chance to meet Jenny and where she's coming from. I'm looking forward to my first international trip (not the flight *cough cough*).

On the other hand, though, I'm going to miss things here as well. I'm not going to be in the country for Christmas, maybe New Years too. I've never spent a Christmas or a New Year's Eve without my whole Family. While I'm sure me, Dad, and Jenny will have an awesome Christmas and New Year's together, it won't be the same completely.

But as  I type, and I think about it all, I look forward to it on a while new level. God has spoken to people more clearly than ever before there. I want to learn trust. I want to capture all those precious moments. But no matter what, I know it'll be great, and that I'll be there with the cutest little girl in Eastern Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment