Friday, December 17, 2010

One last post from home!

Hey Everybody


It's down to mere hours. Seriously. Freaky. I am so excited.

To be fair warned, this blog is gonna go nutzo as far as posting goes. I may post quick things from airports like "we're still alive" every couple of hours some days, and then others I may be updating my family's adoption blog. Dad has appointed me official recorder for this trip, so I'm excited to sink my teeth into some serious photography, filming Julia and keeping multiple blogs up to date.

Another thing that will become more regular are videos ala vimeo.com, a much more professional service than say YouTube. Again, it may be quick little "check out my adorable little sister!" videos, or it may be us hanging out with other Reece's Rainbow families. Who knows! but any way, here's a link to a little kick off vid!


Trip log #1! from Caleb Lococo on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment