Monday, January 10, 2011

Slideshows and Happy Times!

Even though I posted it over on my family's adoption blog and most of you guys were kind enough to come from there to over here for a visit, I am really excited that I actually made and published a slideshow/ montage for Julia's adoption trip. I really feel like the trip is officially completely tied up and finished. To be honest, I almost felt like Frodo as he pens the last words of his section in Bilbo's journal :D

Anyway, here's the whole project if you haven't seen it already:


Our Journey to Julia from Caleb Lococo on Vimeo.

Ah, how I miss all of the adventure and wackiness of a ten day trip to a foreign country :D I think what I missed even more, though, was getting to be with all of these awesome adoption families who are just such a blast. getting to meet the Cornishes, the Winkles, Jill and her friend Debbie who were bringing home adorable Elijah, I really do miss all the fun we had one night at a restaurant. But luckily, we are made by a  God who will see us through the tough stuff. The first official Reece's Rainbow Family event is going to be held this summer up at Pathfinders Village in Cooperstown New York, a mere 2 1/2 hours away from where I live! I am SO pumped! I know this is really kind of early to expect people to know whether they can go or not, but is anybody interested? I CAN'T WAIT to hopefully meet some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment