Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Little More Professional

Thanksgiving is Tomorrow. I have so many things to be thankful for. Maybe I'll list them.

1. Mom and Dad have had a safe, easy trip in known Eastern European Country.
2. at about 1:30 in the morning (EST) my parents will finally meet sweet Jenny for the first time.
and, oh yeah,

I kind of got a new camera.


Canon Rebel XS Digital SLR. Doesn't look much different than the film one does it? Same model, just upgraded a little, and

Digital. Oh so Digital. I've probably taken 300+ photos and I've only had it for about 24 hours. It's gorgeous.

Next Post: New pictures of Princess Jenny!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb!!!

    I can NOT wait to see pictures of Jenny with your Mom and Dad. I am up at 5:30 am just to see the magic unfold!!! Your new camera is Beautiful - I am excited to see what you will capture!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome camera! My mom has one like that (I just have a Canon Powershot). Haha, digital is amazing!

    ReplyDelete