Sunday, October 3, 2010

Back in Action

Well, no weekend lasts more than 48 hours. No weekend of late has been without insanity either :)

I don't think there is a such thing as a "Bad" Weekend at the Seminary. It's great there no matter what. I always have a good time, even if I'm not well-rested (note to self: old stone buildings get insanely stuffy because of heating at night. DO NOT bring flannel pajamas unless you want to sweat like a pig).

On a slightly more pleasant note, I've assembled a slideshow I'm really proud of (I've learned to master photoshop. Yay!)


Dunwoodie Garden Slideshow Final Cut from Caleb Lococo on Vimeo.

Anyway, today was my little brother's Confirmation. I came up early from my Prep weekend to make it, and I was also gonna be serving. needless to say, it was gonna be a day.

3 of us sharp lookin' men (fourth behind the camera) in sized order. I think this is my favorite picture of all of us boys.

Then came the mass. The church was packed. Insanely. We literally had almost no room left by the end. The whole morning, I had promised myself  I wouldn't get nervous. But as we were lining up (I was carrying the cross and was gonna have a lot of eyes staring at me) I could feel that weakness creeping into my legs. We made it through the mass with flying colors, and afterwards we headed over to the restaurnt where my parents had their wedding reception and Gab had her Communion Brunch (after her first communion in June).

Another great, packed weekend indeed. Now, though, I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment